|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Dublin City|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||9 months ago|
We’re hungry to grow and want you to help us do so. Once you have a strong level of English, excellent communication skills (written & verbal) and at least 1 years experience in Office Administration or Customer Service - we’d love to talk. The Success Hungry should definitely apply!
- You will guide and follow the candidate from Sourcing to the final stage. This includes Sourcing/screening/following up/writing a cover sheet/Interview preparation/ Closing and following up again after placement.
- Dealing with International candidates - ‘’Going the extra mile’’ is often required when guiding and advising.
- Actively Engage on Social Media in order to develop your own sources & help company visibility.
- Working with Marketing team with content creation
- Working on exclusive projects for clients particular needs.
- Work on your pipeline for business development - onboarding your own clients
Work with Careertrotter
Work with us here at Careertrotter – we’re growing, and we need you and your motivated attitude to help us do it. We are a young and feisty multilingual recruitment agency based in the heart of Dublin city.
You will need the following to become our next Recruitment Consultant:
- Excellent English skills (verbal & written)
- Strong communications skills
- Good phone manner
- 1-year office administration/customer service experience
- Result Orientated - Target Driven
- You love a challenge
- Happy with healthy competition
- Strong team player
- Work well under pressure - can prioritise well
- Can keep yourself up to date with the latest Recruitment changes and industry news
- Fast Learner
- Self-starter with a strong level of personal initiative
Where is the job located?
Dublin city – right here in the capital of Ireland. Our recruitment team is just 2 minutes from the Luas, line, around the corner from a Dublin bus stop, surrounded by cafés and restaurants - we are pretty central and easily accessible.
Interview Process & Salary:
The interview process is quite straightforward – there is first a phone interview with the CEO and then a face-to-face in our office. With regards to salary, you can look forward to earning between €30,000 - €40,000+ OTE gross per annum as you will be working on commission along with a basic salary. The level of salary is dependant on the level of skills and experience you bring to the role.
There is no relocation package so if you are interested you will already need to be here in Dublin or looking to come here on your own expense.
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...