German Speaking Recruitment Internship - Dublin City
Calling all students with a near native level of German, job seekers and even those who are looking to change their career path. Careertrotter offers an in-depth recruitment internship where you can get the full experience of all things recruitment. All we ask is that you have a near native level of German and a good level of English, eagerness to learn and are comfortable with working off of your own initiative. For those that excel - there could be a job offer at the end of the internship.
Keep in mind - if you are looking for a recruitment internship it cannot be shorter than 4 months.
- You will shadow the recruitment team learning how to handle the following aspects: Sourcing/screening/following up/writing a cover sheet/Interview preparation/ Closing and following up again after placement. - Once training is over you will get a chance to dive in yourself.
- Actively Engage on Social Media in order to develop your own sources, to help the recruitment team & company visibility.
- Working with Marketing team with content creation
- Working on exclusive projects for clients particular needs.
Work with Careertrotter
Work with us here at Careertrotter – we’re growing, and we need you and your motivated attitude to help us do it. We are a young and feisty multilingual recruitment agency based in the heart of Dublin city.
You will need the following to become our next Recruitment Consultant:
- Near Native Level of German
- Excellent English skills (verbal & written)
- Strong communications skills
- Good phone manner
- Eager to learn
- Strong work ethic
- Interest in the Recruitment sector
- Friendly team player
Where is the job located?
Dublin city– right here in the capital of Ireland. Our recruitment team is just 2 minutes from the Luas, line, around the corner from a Dublin bus stop, surrounded by cafés and restaurants - we are pretty central and easily accessible.
Interview Process & Salary:
The interview process is quite straightforward – there is first a phone interview with the CEO and then a face-to-face/Skype interview.
For those looking for a little more after the internship - there could be a job offer depending on your performance during the internship.
There is no relocation package so if you are interested you will already need to be here in Dublin or looking to come here on your own expense.
Any questions? Feel free to pop us a call on +353 15 24 24 20
Keywords: Recruitment, Recruitment Intern, Recruitment Internship, Internship Abroad