|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst – Dublin City Centre|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
Job DescriptionSenior Business Analyst wanted here in Dublin city centre for an international organisation that specialises in delivering live customer experiences.
Our client is looking for you to join the Finance Operations team and ideally, have 3+ years’ experience in business analysis.
How does bridging the gaps in the processes in order to improve KPI’s and SLA’s.
- You will design and ensure the implementation of controls and alerts needed.
- You will work closely with stakeholders in order to define KPI’s and SLA’s and follow up with results of said KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate needs and take initiative to locate areas of issues and their solutions.
- Carry out ongoing reviews of business processes & develop optimisation strategies.
- Communicate all strategies to internal stakeholders on processes and impacts involved.
- Keep processes and validation flows up to date.
- Keep an eye on deliverables and ensure the timely completion of projects.
Based in Dublin city centre, our client is an international and multilingual company whose aim is to deliver the best customer experience with their quality offering.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of English
- Excellent communication skill (written & verbal) as you will give presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Business Consulting (or similar course)
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role (Business Analyst/Product Owner)
- Strong business literacy - can take company vision & translate it into a technical solution/data model.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Capable to manage project documentation and data requirements
- Can recognise the impact current decisions can have in the future.
- Strong planning, organisation and time management skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Where is the job located?
Dublin city centre – Ireland – live & work in the buzzing capital. Here, you are only a stone throw away from great restaurants and bars, nightclubs, shops and entertainment. Dublin has
it all and now, so do you!
Interview Process & Salary:
There will be 3 interview rounds for this Business Analyst position – all can be done over the phone or via Skype. Please do keep in mind that our client does not offer a relocation package and ideally, they are looking for someone who is based in Ireland now.
Salary: €70,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: Business Analyst, Business Analysis, Corporate Analysis, Business Analyst job Dublin
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...