|Job Title:||Senior German Customer Service Rep - Dublin|
|Salary:||€32k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||4 months ago|
Senior German Customer Service Rep - Dublin
We are looking for hungry and eager near native German speaker here in Dublin for this fast-paced media world. Live & work in Dublin for one of the biggest and most trusted visual content providers.
Join the Senior Customer Service team in Dublin! Look forward to earning between €32,000 - €40,000 gross per annum (depending on experience), once you have between 1-2 years customer service experience - ideally in the B2B sector.
- Take incoming calls, emails and web chats from clients with regards to sales queries.
- Develop relationships with individual buys and influencers from each client to strive for sales success down the line.
- Focus on maximising billing from each client via excellent service and relationships.
- Encourage client to self serve on the website.
- Process, track, code and manage invoices and internal reports.
- Handle customer requests in relation to passwords, downloads and technical issues.
- Update the companies internal system with relevant notes on each account and the tickets raised.
Work for an American International Organisation visual content provider service near 200 countries with their creative and trusted content for the last 25 years. With office locations across the globe like Dublin, London, Hongkong and more - an A+ career opportunity is at your fingertips.
You will need the following to join the Customer Service team here:
- Near Native Level of German
- Near Native Level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred but not mandatory)
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience (B2B Customer service exp would be beneficial)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Computer skills - MS Office
- Customer Focussed
- Excellent organisation skills
Where is job Located?
Dublin city centre - work in the heart of the capital of Ireland. Dublin has all that you could possibly ask for: amazing nightlife, great food, multicultural environment and many other factors to keep you happy.
Interview & Salary:
Firstly you will be invited for a phone call with the HR Manager. Second, there would be a video interview with the recruiter and if successful, you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here Dublin with the Manager and HR representative. Of course, if you are currently living outside of Dublin, a video call can be arranged.
Salary: €32,000 - €40,000 gross per annum - this is dependant on experience. Please be aware that there is no relocation package for this position, you would ideally already be living in Dublin and if you are not, you will need to relocate to Dublin on your own expense.
Keywords: German Customer Service, German Senior Customer Care, German Senior Customer Service, German B2B Customer Service, German Jobs Dublin
German Customer Service Rep for Software Design Company - Dublin
Salary: €30,000 - €35,000 gross per year
German Customer Service Rep - Athens
Salary: Market related
German Speaking Customer Service Rep - Limerick
Salary: €24,000 - €25,500 gross per year
German Customer Service Rep - Frankfurt
Salary: €2,500 - €3,000 gross per month+ Relocation Package
German Customer Service for Visual Content Provider - Dublin
Salary: €30,000 - €33,000 gross per year
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...