|Job Title:||Senior German Recruitment Consultant - Frankfurt|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
Job DescriptionSenior German speaking Recruitment Consultant wanted with a leading data centre provider here in Frankfurt, Germany. Our client is looking for a seasoned professional with a minimum of 5 years in the recruitment sector (in-house and/or agency).
- The first point of contact for the hiring manager, business partners and candidates via both phone and email.
- You will be responsible for the entire recruitment process.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to ensure a strong candidate pipeline.
- Work with various managers from different departments – ensuring an efficient and professional process for candidate selection.
- Communicate and negotiate contract offers with candidates as well with the smooth transitions of candidate onboarding.
Work for a leading data centre provider in the hosting infrastructure sector here in Frankfurt, who offers solutions to both SME’s & large organisations around the world.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 5+ years’ experience in Recruitment (in-house and/or Agency)
- Good phone manner
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Strong organisation skills & attention to detail
- Team player
Where is the job located?
Frankfurt – Germany –A prime location in German and indeed in Europe, as it is a major air, rail and highway transport hub. This beautiful city is full of amazing museums, gardens and cloud-piercing skyscrapers.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process here is quite straightforward, you will first have a phone interview with the recruiter and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here in Frankfurt with the hiring manager.
Salary, is dependent on level of experience. There are attractive company benefits too, 30 day holiday days, Gym, public transport and lunch vouchers, team meetup and events and more.
Keywords: German Recruiter, German Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...