Interested in Wroclaw? We’d love to talk
- You will develop Powershell scripts for support and maintenance purposes along with the development of C# tools and apps (CSOM) for maintenance and support.
- You will maintain and configure SharePoint 2010/2013 & SharePoint online environment.
- Configure and maintain Site Collections/lists/Web Parts/workflows and integrate SharePoint and other Microsoft products.
- Provide 3rd line end-user support for SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2010/2013
- Offer support for Office 365 components and services.
Our client is a well-known business solutions provider based in Wroclaw and is gradually expanding in the EU. With employing over 500 people and winning awards based on their good service, they are currently looking for a Software Administrator to aid them in their expansion. Our client prides themselves on being well known for encouraging their employees to grow, supporting innovation and not restricting their employees to a rigid job description.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native English
- Excellent communication skills
- SharePoint online 2010/2013 functionality troubleshooting
- Office 365 functionality troubleshooting
- SharePoint online 2010/2013 management and maintenance
- SharePoint online 2010/2013 services configuration
- SharePoint online 2010/2013 management and administration in UI and using PowerShell
- Management of SharePoint sites/lists/web parts/content types/site columns and templates
- Experience with C# for development or tools and apps for SharePoint Maintenance purposes (both SSOM & CSOM)
- Experience in development in Azure, knowledge on SharePoint Framework
Where is this job located?
Wroclaw – Poland – A city well known well for its friendly atmosphere. Wroclaw is where you could grab a coffee with friends, eat out with the family or simply relax after a hard day at
Interview & Salary:
The interview process for this Software Administrator has a number of stages, i.e. a phone interview, a face-to-face interview, and a technical evaluation to test your IT skills.
You can expect to earn 9,900 Polish Zloty gross per month if you have the skills and experience behind you – we are willing to fight for more for you.
There are good company benefits such as Life Insurance, leisure vouchers etc. There is also relocation support (if needed & you are living outside of Poland).
Keywords: Share point, SharePoint, Office 365, Developer, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013