|Job Title:||Spanish Network Support Representative (Night Shifts) - Cork|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||about 1 year ago|
- You will work with the first line IT Support team, taking inbound calls and emails.
- Working remotely will be part of your day-to-day as you will need to diagnose and customer issues.
- You will be dealing with issues related to both software and hardware – this is why your IT skills need to be A++ as you will need to take ownership & document the issue and the solution within the company database.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in Cork Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Cork.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Spanish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft OS/VMWare/LINUX
- Network experience, CCNA/C+
- 1-year call centre experience Excellent listening skills
- Highly motivated
- OK with working in shifts
Where is the job located?
Cork - Ireland -A county in that is known for being extremely proud of the GAA (Football, Hurling, Rugby) - Games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Warning - not for the faint-hearted (especially Hurling). Cork is the second biggest county in Ireland that offers just as much as Dublin but with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
You will be sent a language test (Spanish), be asked to sit a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Skype/Phone interview.
Salary: you can expect to earn between €28,000 gross per annum. Along with this, there is a number of great company benefits (life assurance & health plan)
Keywords: Spanish Tech Support, Spanish IT Support, Spanish Jobs Ireland, Spanish Jobs Cork, Spanish jobs Ireland
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...