|Job Title:||Spanish Speaking Automotive Support - Dusseldorf|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||9 months ago|
- Take incoming calls and emails from various customers & clients – advising them on how best to resolve their technical issues with relation to vehicle diagnostics.
- Aid customers/clients with the logistical queries
- Advise and guide on a speedy technical solution for the customers/clients wants and/or needs.
Work for a big player in the tech side of the automotive sector. Our client prides themselves on offering the best tech solutions based on their excellent quality and innovation. They are based in Dusseldorf and now looking to grow their Spanish automotive support team.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Spanish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 3+ years hands-on experience in modern vehicle mechanics in a workshop and/or garage
- Excellent working knowledge in the automotive electronics sector
- You have a valid EU Passport OR a valid work permit for Germany
Where is this job located?
Dusseldorf – Germany – you would be living and working in the capital of the NRW – North Rhine Westphalia state of Germany. One of Germany’s most prestigious industrial and financial centres with affordable housing, a vast variety of multicultural individuals accompanied with a great modern lifestyle.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a phone interview with a recruiter, followed by a technical assessment and once you are successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview (Skype interview if you cannot make a face-to-face).
**If you have to travel for the face-to-face interview the company will reimburse some of the expenses**
Salary: €3,500 - €4,500 gross per month along with a relocation package for those currently outside of Germany.
Keywords: Spanish automotive support, Spanish Tech Support, Spanish IT Support, Spanish Mechanics
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...