- You will be dealing with clients/customers via phone and email.
- You will focus on the renewal of contracts with clients/customers, where the main focus is keeping customers loyal to the company.
Based in Dublin city centre, our client is a big player in the Business Services Industry: with over 15 years’ experience in the sector & internationally known. With office locations in over 11 countries, working in near 10 languages, you can truly experience a multilingual environment.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near-native Spanish (With proven Argentinian Cultural & Business Awareness)
- Good English
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-year Sales Experience (renewals, inside sales, sales support)
- Experience with working with CRM Systems
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
Where is the job located?
Dublin city centre- work in the heart of the capital of Ireland. Dublin has all that you could possibly ask for: amazing nightlife, great food, multicultural environment and many other factors to keep you happy.
Interview Process & Salary:
The interview process will include 3 rounds: 1 interview with the HR Manager, 2 with your potential manager here in Dublin and 3 with the Location Manager.
Salary: €25,000 gross per annum basic, there is a performance bonus on top of this but that is dependant on how well you perform.
There are a number of great company benefits such as Extra holiday days, gym membership, health & dental cover.
Keywords: Spanish Sales, Spanish Sales Consultant, Spanish sales Dublin,