|Job Title:||Swedish Customer Service (Online Gaming) - Dublin|
|Salary:||€0 - 28k per year + Relocation Package|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||10 months ago|
Swedish Customer Service (Online Gaming) - Dublin
Swedish customer service representative wanted for fast-growing online gaming company here in Dublin, Ireland.
We’re looking for a near native Swedish speaker with a minimum of 6-12 months of customer service experience (it would be great if you had casino/online gaming experience too). This is a job where you will be working in shifts – OK with this? Apply today!
- You will be responsible for helping online customers via phone, email and online chat – keeping an eye on the fact that you will need to resolve issues within a certain time period.
- You will look after handling and troubleshooting of accounts.
- You will escalate issues when needed to level 2 support.
- You will need to keep yourself up to date with all client offerings in order to deliver superior customer support
Work for a company that was originally a family fun business that has grown rapidly due to a high volume of demand for their services. They now operate internationally with over 400 employees and offices in Malta, the UK and Ireland.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native Swedish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months previous customer service experience – experience in working in a casino would be highly beneficial.
- Previous online gaming experience would be a plus
- OK with working in shifts
- Full driving license (preferred but not mandatory)
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland – live & work on 30 mins drive from Dublin city centre where you are never too far from the action. There is always something to do – whether you like suburban life or a city bird you have the best of both worlds here.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will receive a language test (Swedish) via email. Next, there is a phone screening with the HR Manager and lastly, a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager here in Dublin. There is some flexibility involved – if you are not currently living in Ireland we can advise towards a Skype interview instead.
Salary: You can expect to earn €28,000 gross per annum along with up to 25% performance bonus.
There is a good relocation package of a one-off payment of up to €3,000 as well as a number of great company benefits (private healthcare, dental and much more)
Keywords: Swedish customer service job, Swedish customer support, Jobs in Irland,
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...