|Job Title:||UX Designer wanted for Fast Growing Start-Up - Berlin|
|Salary:||€45,000 - €60,000 gross per year|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||4 months ago|
UX Designer wanted for Fast-Growing Start-Up – Berlin
Calling all UX/UI Designers!
Our fast-growing client here in Berlin is looking to grow their team in a number of different sectors. Taking the world by storm, they need creative UX Designers to help them do so with their website and Mobile app.
Have 3+ years’ experience in product design (UX/UI Design) and know your way around design tools such as InVision or Sketch and Figma?
- Implement all visual design stages from the concept stage to final hand-off to engineering.
- Developing prototypes and concepts for the website and mobile app of the company.
- Creation of wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps in order to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Define interaction models, user task flows and UI specifications
- Present and discuss prototypes with various stakeholders and incorporate their feedback
- Guide and offer expertise throughout the process.
Work for a fast-growing start-up that has grown exponentially in their first year within the market. With over 100 employees in their Berlin Headquarters, they are looking to grow even more. Work for an exciting service provider that aims to help employers further grow and develop their employees’ skills in order to clearly see measurable improvements in productivity through their personalized online service.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- 3+ years product design (UX/UI) experience
- Strong visual awareness – with a clean and contemporary style
- Experience with a number of high-fidelity prototyping & design tools (InVision, Sketch, Figma etc.)
- Comfortable with working in Web and Mobile Design (iOS and/or Android)
- Good with working Core Software development & design techniques
**If you are not an EU Citizen – you must have a valid work permit for Germany**
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
This is a relatively short interview process that can take up to 2 weeks.
First, you will have a phone/skype interview with the Recruiter and if successful you will be invited for a peer interview with 2 possible colleagues to carry out a role-play scenario.
If successful you will then be invited for a final interview with the manager or MD.
Salary: Depending on the experience you can expect to earn between €45,000 - €60,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: UX Designer, UI Designer, Product Design, UX Design, UI Design, UX jobs Berlin, Work in Berlin, Working Abroad
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...