DescriptionBackend Developer wanted here in Berlin, Germany for an exciting fast-growing company that is extremely passionate about all things Blockchain.
How does joining one of the most promising projects within the Blockchain industry sound?
You will need a strong understanding of server-side HTTP/REST, modern programming languages and experience with version control systems (Git is preferred).
- Work on the development of APIs based on REST and WebSockets featuring tools include – Swagger/OpenAPI support.
- Make use of external data providers (crypto exchanges) by accessing their REST APIs.
- Access data within SQL database sources.
- Dependency management with NPM tool.
- Investigate any bugs that may arise, potential points of failure and debugging where necessary
Work for a fast growing and dynamic company based in the heart of the German capital - a company extremely passionate about Blockchain technology.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this Backend Developer job:
- Near native level of English
- Good level of German would be beneficial (not mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong understanding of server-side HTTP/REST
- Experience with modern programming languages and frameworks
- Experience with version control systems – Git is preferred
- Basic SQL understanding (preferred PostgreSQL)
Where is this job located?
Berlin - Germany-The capital city of a thriving economy! Berlin has plenty to offer those interested in architecture, music, art and many many more.
Interview & Salary:
There are 3 rounds with the interview process here: firstly, you will sit face-to-face with the hiring manager, secondly with the HR Manager and if successful you will interview with the HR Manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €45,000 - €60,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: Backend Developer, Backend Development, SQL, Blockchain, IT Jobs, Tech jobs Berlin