Job DescriptionDanish Customer Service Agent wanted here in Belfast, Northern Ireland for a large and amazing client of ours. This is a customer service job for those that like to actively engage with customers, who are ok with monitoring online conversations and have excellent written skills.
This may sound odd, but our client is looking for someone with a good sense of humour, because after all what is work without play?
- Communicating with online Danish speaking users (in written form) where you monitor online activity via social media.
- Address issues and questions customers may post onto groups on social media.
- You will need to monitor conversations for grammar mistakes, misspelling and any inappropriate language.
- You will need to keep yourself up to date on the customer's products and services in order to deliver a fully rounded customer service.
Work for a big solutions provider, a company that is solely focussed on the sectors of customer service and IT Support. They work with some of the biggest companies in the world and pride themselves in enabling their clients to reach success. They invest in their employee’s happiness with sports, social clubs and building strong relationships so that everyone feels a part of the family.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native Danish
- Good English
- Excellent Communication skills (especially written communication)
- Previous customer service and/or IT Support experience (6-12 months)
- Good working knowledge of websites such as Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter.
Where is the job located?
Belfast – Northern Ireland. Belfast is a thriving city, buzzing with life and known for it's amazing get-away and high street shops. The locals are friendly, there is always amazing events throughout the year. There is a much; owner cost of living in comparison to Dublin – so more bang for your bucks.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will involve a quick phone chat with the recruiter and a Skype/Phone interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn £17,680 gross per annum. There is a number of great benefits such as target bonus and a relocation package of your flights being reimbursed (up to £250), 7 nights paid accommodation and support in helping you set up things such as a Northern Irish bank account.
Keywords: Danish Jobs Abroad, Danish Customer Service Jobs, Danish Jobs Belfast, Danish Job