Job DescriptionDanish speaking Tech Support Agent for a large international company. Join our client's European support centre in Dublin today.
With a competitive salary of €1,875 gross per month and relocation on offer.
- Take care of inbound calls and emails from the Danish market
- Manage incoming tickets
- Escalate issues where needed to the relevant department
- Sticking strictly to company quality standards in all interactions with customers.
- Mentor New Danish speaking recruits – teaching them the tricks of the trade.
Work for a company that is well-known and a common name brought up around the household from time to time. Our client is one of the biggest players in the IT & Operating industry worldwide. Their European support centre operates just outside of Dublin & can offer you a truly multicultural experience.
You will need the following to become the next Tech Support Agent:
- Near native level of Danish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Previous office experience (call centre/Tech Support) – where you were used to a fast-paced environment.
- Interested in the IT sector is a plus for your application.
- OK with working in Shifts (few weekends and night shifts) – rewards available for unsociable hours
Where is the job located?
Dublin – work on the outskirts of Dublin today! Close enough to the city for when you are feeling adventurous but far enough away so that you aren’t dealing with the worst of the rent prices. This Danish speaking job is easily accessible with public transport so there is no need to worry. Just sit back, relax & Apply.
Interview Process & Salary:
First, you will sit a technical test which is followed by a phone interview.
Salary wise, you can expect to earn €1,875 gross per month and receive a relocation package once you currently live outside of Ireland.
Keywords: Danish jobs Ireland, Danish Tech Support, Work in Dublin, Danish jobs