Job DescriptionDutch Account Executive for an international multi award-winning employer here on the South side of Dublin City Centre. Two years Software Sales and a passion for over archiving and smashing targets is what we’re looking for.
- Work on business acquisition – hunt down new business. Build and develop new customers to see a suite of software solutions to.
- Listen carefully to each customer in order to provide the most relevant options and solutions. Helping them to understand the main advantages of using such systems.
- Work towards weekly targets – drive for success.
Work for one of the world’s leading software solutions providers that have grown from a garage office in the CEO’s back garden to an international multi-office company working with over 8000 of the world’s brands. Offering services that can be adapted to various industries, a truly eclectic employer that helps their clients increase brand value, understand their market audience and overall helped product offering.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near Native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years Software Sales Experience
- You are an expert hunter, cold caller and closer in the sales sector
- Proven track record – smash through targets
- Success driven
Where is the job located?
Dublin City Centre – Ireland – You couldn’t get more central than this company. This job is based on the south side of the city centre, over in Stephen’s green. Work close to Trinity College, Grafton Street and St. Stephens’s Green Shopping Centre and Park.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will consist of a phone/Skype interview with the recruiter, a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager and if you are successful you will be invited for one more face-to-face interview with the Managing Director here in Dublin.
Keywords: Dutch Account Executive, Dutch Sales, Dutch Sales Jobs, Dutch Account Management, Dutch Senior Sales, Dutch Sales Dublin, Werken in Ierland, Werken in Dublin