- You will take incoming calls and emails from corporate clients – helping them with their business travel plans.
- You will need to listen carefully in order to interpret and understand the customer's needs as well as the available budget.
- Organise and suggest the best package deals that will keep the customer happy and ensure that you are working towards your target.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in North Dublin, Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Dublin.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Travel/Hospitality experience (1-year min experience)
- Excellent listening skills
- Extremely customer focussed
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded by a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will involve a language test (Dutch), a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Phone/Skype interview that will help the hiring manager with the final decision.
Salary: You can expect to earn €31,000 gross per annum and this comes along with a performance bonus and other various benefits (life assurance & health plan etc.)
Keywords: B2B Customer Service, Dutch Speaking Jobs Ireland, Travel Consultant, Dutch travel Consultant