Dutch speakers with 1-2 years experience in the B2B customer support sector wanted!Our client in Dublin, Ireland is looking to grow their Backend Support team in order to further support the Dutch market. We're looking for you to have a good level of calm in high-pressure situations, have excellent communication skills and have a near native level of both Dutch and English.
- You will be tasked with verifying and processing clients accounts with regards to their needs and requests
- You will conduct quality assurance checks on content and remedies for issues that have been reported
- Need to keep up to date on the companies offerings in order to deliver the best service possible to all clients within the DACH market.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in their Dublin office. With a strong promise of career progression (80% internal promotions) and amazing employee benefits on offer, this is a company you will want to grow with. Our client has over 30 office locations all over the world and 120,000+ employees working in over 50 languages. They are currently growing their Dutch Backend Support team so to grow within the DACH Market.
- Near native level of Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication experience (written & verbal)
- Previous experience in a B2B customer focused environment (1-2 years)
- Good MS Office skills
- Extremely organised
- Good multitasking skills
- Strong analytics skills
Where is the job located?
Ireland's capital city - Dublin. Work less than 30 mins drives from Dublin city centre as you will be working in North Dublin. North Dublin is a pleasant suburb full of activities, easy access to public transport and amenities.
Interview & Salary
There will be a language test (Dutch ), followed by a Skype call with the hiring manager and if successful you will be asked to one more phone/Skype interview for the final decision.
With regards to salary, you can expect to earn €27,500 gross per annum along with a performance bonus of up to €1,200 per year, life assurance & health plan etc.
Keywords: Dutch jobs Dublin, Backend Support, Dutch Jobs Ireland