Here is a Dutch job with a great twist – you will get the chance to offer A+ customer service as well as put your sales skills to the test. You will focus on converting each call into a sale/reservation. Exciting? Interested?
- You will be tasked with taking incoming calls and emails from customers showing interest in the company’s products – Here you will work on converting each call into a successful sale.
- After each successful conversion/sale you will need to schedule a follow with each customer in order to deliver the best customer care possible.
- You will have both personal and team targets to work towards.
Work for an experienced and trusted global organisation with over 100-years’ experience in the rental game. Established in Germany and now expanding further within Europe – join the team today to help them do so.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- 6-12 months customer service OR Sales experience
- Good computer skills
- Customer Focussed
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin –with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process involves 2 phone/Skype interviews and a language check (Dutch). If successful, you will receive a job offer and start off with 3 weeks of training before diving in.
Salary: You can earn €1,870 gross per month along with a monthly bonus once you reach 100% of the target that month.
Keywords: Dutch Customer Care, Dutch Reservations, Dutch Jobs Berlin, Werken in Berlijn