DescriptionDutch speakers with 6 months experience in customer care (hospitality/retail experience is accepted too). If working in a warmer climate is something you have been looking for that Porto, Portugal with our international client is the place to be.
You can expect to earn €1,247 gross per month along with getting an amazing relocation package and A+ company benefits.
How could you say no to this beautiful coastal city that has a lower cost of living than Lisbon.
- Take incoming calls and emails
- Dealing with and resolving queries and issues customers may be having.
- Advice customers on the best products/services to purchase in order to create the best customer experience possible,
- Help customers carry out online reservations and purchases online.
- Provide feedback where necessary on actions to be taken to improve team productivity and performance.
Work for an international giant here in Porto– An organisation that helps some of the biggest and most respected brands with their customers – offering customer care, technical support and analytical centres around the globe.
You will need the following to qualify for this Dutch Job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6 months Customer Care experience (retail/hospitality experience is acceptable)
- OK with working in Shift
- Good time management
- Good computer skills.
Where is the job located?
Porto, Portugal – Work in the beautiful coastal city that is Porto here in Portugal - Famous for the Luís Bridge, the Livaria Lello (Ornate Bookshop) its cobbled streets, merchants and cafes on each street. Porto is the city for you
Interview & Salary:
The interview process is short and sweet with this client, there is first a language test (Dutch) and once you pass this you will be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Our client offers an amazing relocations package, it’s so good that all you need to do is pack your bag and get on the plane! On top of this, you have a highly attractive monthly salary of €1,247 gross per month.
We’re not finished - our client also offers fun team building activities and outings on a regular basis – it won’t be long before you feel right at home here in Porto.
Keywords: Dutch Customer Service, Dutch Customer Care, Dutch speaking Customer Service, Dutch jobs Porto, Dutch jobs Portugal