Job DescriptionDutch Customer Service Agent wanted here in the cultural capital of Europe - Berlin, Germany.
We’re looking for near native Dutch speakers to grow here in Berlin with the customer service team (shift work). 6 months customer service (call centre/retail experience is ok) – For more information Apply Today!
- You will be working on a specific project where you will be responsible for taking inbound calls and emails from customers with queries and issues with the online system.
- You will focus on and strive for excellent customer service & a high level of customer satisfaction.
Work for one of the world’s leading customer service solutions provider! A company with office locations all over the world and a strong international and multilingual feel to every desk. Our client offers a great work environment and opportunity for strong career progression (internal promotions).
You will need the following to qualify for this Content management job:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- 6 months Customer Service experience (call centre/retail is OK)
- OK with working in a fast-paced environment
- Good PC skills
- OK with working within Shifts
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
There are 3 important steps here: first, you will have a phone interview with the recruiter, invited for a second interview with your possible team lead and lastly, be asked to complete a language check (Dutch).
With regards to salary, you can expect to earn €1,735 gross per month. Depending on your performance, you can expect an increase up to €1,835 + €300 monthly bonus (dependant on performance)
Keywords: Dutch speaking job, Dutch job Berlin, Dutch Customer Service Jobs, Dutch customer service job Berlin