- Take incoming calls and emails from clients
- Keep yourself up to date on the companies offerings in order to deliver the best customer service possible.
- Feel comfortable with counselling and informing clients of the best option for them.
- Where possible, take advantage of opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell in order to help revenue and team targets.
- Document all customer interactions with CRM System in order to help with future training programs.
Work & grow with an amazing international outsourcing giant here in Lisbon, Portugal. Our client has a number of office locations in Europe, but they want you here in Lisbon.
With this client, you will certainly have a chance to grow your career and experience a truly multilingual office.
You will need the following to qualify for this Customer Service Job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6 -12 months B2B Customer Service/Call Centre experience
- Comfortable with working within a fast-paced environment
- Have an interest in travel & tourism
Lisbon, Portugal – work on the hilly capital! Who doesn’t want to live and work close to Atlantic beaches, pastel-coloured buildings and a warmer climate? Lisbon! Make it your next step today!
Interview & Salary:
You will be sent a language test (Dutch) and once completed and passed, you will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager here in Lisbon.
With regards to salary, you can expect to earn €957.00 gross per month, along with many great benefits (Daily Lunch Allowance, €600 bonus every 190 days & up to €150 each month depending on overall customer satisfaction reports). There is a relocation package on offer for those living outside of Lisbon if needed.
Keywords: Dutch Customer Service, Dutch speaking Customer Service, Dutch jobs Lisbon, Werk in Lissabon