Have a near native level of Dutch and 6-12 months of customer service experience? Read on!
- You will be responsible for responding to customers in a timely and professional manner via phone, email and online chat.
- You are focussed on increasing the overall customer satisfaction in order to drive up customer loyalty.
Work for an experienced and trusted global organisation with over 100-years’ experience in the rental game. Established in Germany and now expanding further within Europe – join the team today to help them do so.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- 6-12 months Customer Service experience (preferably in the hospitality/retail sector)
- Extremely customer focussed
- Quick thinker
- Good computer skills
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process involves 2 phone/Skype interviews and a language check (Dutch). If successful, you will receive a job offer and start off with 3 weeks of training before diving in.
Salary: You can earn €1,870 gross per month along with a monthly bonus once you reach 100% of the target that month.
Keywords: Dutch speaking job, Dutch job Berlin, Dutch Customer Service Jobs, Dutch customer service job Berlin