Job DescriptionDutch Customer Service Representative interested in working within a target driven office for a big player in online services – here is the job for you in North Dublin, Ireland.
You will need a minimum of 6-12 months of Dutch speaking customer service/call centre experience in order to apply.
- You will be tasked with helping customers via phone and email with any issues they may have with the service.
- You will be required to keep yourself up to date on the service in order to help the customers the best you can. You will be working with specific targets that revolve around customer satisfaction and talk time etc.
- Asking for customer feedback is a high priority here as our client is always looking to improve.
Work for a company that operates worldwide, supporting millions of customers with a safe and secure way to purchase on the world wide web. Our client offers amazing career growth opportunities, benefits and brand name behind you-you will want to know more!
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer service/call centre experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Good problem-solving skills
Where is the job located?
North Dublin – Ireland – How does working 35 minutes from Dublin city centre sound? Our client is based in North Dublin, a pleasant suburb full of activities, easily accessible public transport and amenities.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will consist of a Dutch language test and 2 interviews (face-to-face OR via Skype – our client is flexible). One interview will be with the recruiter and the next with the team leader of the customer service team.
As you will be helping customers with sensitive information, there will be a background check before you are offered the job.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €24,000 - €25,000 gross per annum. There is a relocation package on offer (you have a choice) you can either take €1,500 in cash (this is taxable) or you have your flight to Ireland paid for and 1-week paid accommodation.
Keywords: Dutch Customer Service, Dutch Customer Service job Dublin, Dutch Jobs Dublin, Werken in Dublin