DescriptionDutch Customer Success Manager opportunity here in Dundalk, Ireland for eager Dutch speakers looking to break into the Sales Sector and are extremely customer focussed. Keep your clients happy, build relationships and up-sell to satisfy needs.
- You will be the point of contact for key accounts within the Dutch market – focussing on establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Keep yourself up to date regularly on all of the company’s promotional products and services.
- Understanding the customer fully and being able to upsell items to fit their needs.
Work for a big player in the selling of promotional goods sector – serving over 20 countries in the B2B sector, this is a truly international company where you can grow your sales career. Work in an exciting and diverse multicultural environment here in Dundalk, Ireland today!
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Previous Sales experience (6-12 months telesales experience would be great)
- Previous experience in CRM software use would be a big plus.
- Customer focussed
- Highly motivated
- Strong attention to detail
Where is the job located?
Dundalk – Ireland – Dundalk is a town in County Louth – right in the middle of 2 great cities in Ireland (Dublin & Belfast). Dundalk has all you could need – you will never be bored with the Marshes shopping centre, horse and greyhound racing events and outdoor activities like Carlingford adventure centre. Don’t forget there is a beach near too.
Interview & Salary:
Firstly, there will be a phone screening and an online assessment. If you are successful you will be invited for an in-depth interview with the sales manager where you will take part in a role-play scenario to see how you get on with your sales skills.
Salary: You can earn €27,300 gross per annum (you will be paid weekly), there is also a commission structure with this job. Relocation package on offer for those who need it. The company will reimburse your flights up to €150 and pay for 4 nights’ accommodation.
Keywords: Dutch Customer Success Manager, Dutch Sales Support, Dutch Telesales, Dutch Up selling