Job DescriptionDutch Medical Advisor for Pharmaceutical Giant here in Cork, Ireland. We’re looking for near native Dutch speakers with a bachelor’s degree (science/pharmaceuticals/chemistry/nursing/nutrition and/or natural sciences) and previous experience in the healthcare/customer care sector.
As a Medical Advisor, you will be dealing with both patients and doctors in regard to queries and issues offering factual advice.
- You will sit an extensive 12-18-month developmental programme
- You will be tasked with replying to medication queries from both patients and other healthcare professionals (such as Doctors) throughout Europe.
- You will need to document each interaction within the company system
Work for a company where a strong work-life balance is paramount, a company with over140 years’ experience in the production of a wide range of products within the pharmaceuticals sector. With near 40,000 employees in over 140countries, this is a company that you can see a clear career progression with here in Cork, Ireland.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 3rd level degree (science/pharmaceuticals/chemistry/nursing/nutrition and/or natural sciences)
- Previous experience in the healthcare/customer care sector
- Strong empathy skills
- Excellent listening skills
Where is the job located?
Cork city – Ireland – A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) – games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
There will be 2 interviews for this job – first, you will have an interview via Skype and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face with the hiring manager (don’t worry you will be reimbursed for your flights to the interview).
The company will also conduct a background check and if all goes well, you will receive the job offer.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €32,000 - €38,000 gross per annum (dependant on the level of experience). There are a number of great benefits (healthcare & pension scheme) and relocation package on offer here to that will be reimbursed with your first months’ pay (up to €2,000).
Keywords: Dutch Medical Jobs, Dutch jobs Ireland, Dutch Medical Information Job