Dutch speakers with a near native level of French who are interested in working in Dublin along with a genuine interest in furthering your career in the sales sector,
We would love to talk!
All you need is a near native level of Dutch, French & English, a 3rd level degree and an interest in working in a more quality driven environment rather than focussing on call stats etc. If earning between €33,000 - €55,000 OTE is appealing to you, call us today for more in this Inside Sales job today.
- You will be the master of your own pipeline within the Benelux market
- Communicate with customers via phone and email
- Develop & manage long-lasting relationships with your customers – keeping an eye for opportunities to sell of course.
- Keep yourself up to date on the company’s services so that you can deliver the best service possible.
- Travel to France once in a while to follow up personally
Work for a company with near 20 years’ experience in the cloud-based services sector. They truly are at the forefront of their industry, talking the sector by storm but still find the time to focus on their customers and employees equally. Work for a company that values you & will help you grow.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Near Native level of French
- Good English
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
- You have a 3rd level degree OR a minimum of 6 months of business development/inside sales (more is always better)
- You have a strong passion to grow both professionally and personally
- Highly motivated
- Ok with travel from time to time
Where is the job located?
Dublin City Centre – Ireland. Work in the capital of Ireland where you are surrounded with amazing things to do, places to eat and things to see. There is never a dull moment in Dublin – you’ll love every minute.
Interview & Salary:
There are 4 rounds of interviews with this business development job (keep in mind that there is a roleplay needed) and lastly a background check. Face-to-face is the preferred form of interviews but don’t worry if you don’t currently live in Dublin, our client will help you get here for the interview.
With regards to salary – you can expect to earn between €33,000 - €55,000 OTE gross per annum. There is a relocation package of flights reimbursed and 1 month paid accommodation.
Keywords: Dutch + French jobs Ireland, Werken in Ierland, Vacatures in Ierland