Dutch search quality moderator wanted in Dublin, Ireland!Interested in working in Dublin, the exciting capital of Ireland? You will have the chance to work for the world's largest employment websites. You are responsible for reviewing job postings and processing accounts. Earn €27,500 gross per annum and boost your international career in Dublin!
- You will be responsible for analysing jobs and identify scams, spam, and other low-quality content
- Moderate the quality of jobs and accounts
- Investigate companies to detect potential fraud
- Ensure that users have the best possible job search experience
- Give feedback to improve the products and tools of the company
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in North Dublin, Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression opportunities and there are excellent company benefits on offer.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience in fraud
- Internet savvy and experience using search engines
- Good attention to detail and great troubleshooting skills
- Good time management and multitasking skills
Where is the job located?
You will be working in Dublin, Ireland’s buzzing capital. Experience exciting cultures, have a pint of Guinness and explore the beautiful surroundings. Dublin has it all!
Interview & Salary:
First, you will be invited to take a Dutch language test which will be followed by a Skype call with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for a final round interview (Skype/Phone).
Salary: you can expect to earn €27,500 gross per annum and some great company benefits like life insurance and a health plan.
Keywords: Dutch speaking jobs, Dutch Jobs Ireland, Dutch search quality moderator, Dutch job Dublin