Have excellent English (written & verbal) skills, a proven track record in working within English speaking Customer Service (2 years’ experience)?
If you answer yes, then we would love to talk. Our client based in Blanchardstown, Dublin is looking for English speaking Customer Service Representatives. It would be a big plus if you did speak another European Language (German/Dutch/French/Spanish).
- You will work via phone, email and online chat when discussing and solving any customer queries.
- You will be working closely with various other departments in order to resolve any problems/issues customers may have.
- As this will be a fast-paced environment you will need to prioritize well your workload in order to keep in line with and achieve KPI’s.
- Compile reports on a regular basis in order to identify and improve certain company processes.
Work for one of the leading e-commerce providers for international brands. Our client prides themselves on their excellent services, overall quality and great team working with them.
- Near native English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 2 years minimum customer service is crucial
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Excel in particular)
Where is the job located?
Blanchardstown – Dublin is where our client is based – You will be working in a large suburb that is only 20 minutes’ drive from Dublin city centre and with many public transport options you are spoiled for choice. Blanchardstown is also home to one of the biggest shopping centre’s in Ireland, so you are never too far from a bargain.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will involve two face-to-face interviews in the client’s office in Blanchardstown. There is no relocation package, so it is best if you are already based in Ireland.
Salary – you can expect to earn between €25,000 - €27,000 gross per annum but for the right candidate with an exceptional CV and English skills, we would be willing to negotiate a slightly higher wage.
Keywords: Customer Service Representative, Multilingual Job, Customer Service Job Dublin, Work in Dublin