- Ensure the setup and processing of all payroll transactions are completed on time.
- Communicate with other European offices – offering support where needed.
- Prepare and provide the relevant data to support the payroll service supplier.
- You will manage the day-to-day tasks and requests when supporting the HR team with payroll set up and people administration.
Work for an experienced and trusted global organisation with over 100-years’ experience in the rental game. Established in Germany and now expanding further within Europe – join the team today to help them do so.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Good level of English
- Speaking German would be beneficial but is not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- 1-2 years Administration/Filling experience (no payroll experience needed)
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Comfortable in working with numbers
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process involves 2 phone/Skype interviews and a language check (Dutch). If successful, you will receive a job offer and start off with 3 weeks of training before diving in.
Salary: You can earn €2,200+ gross per month along with a relocation package of up to €200 to help with travel expenses.
Keywords: Admin Support, Payroll Support, Administration jobs Berlin, Work in Berlin