DescriptionFlemish Customer Service Associate wanted here in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. If you have a near native level of Flemish and a good level of English with a minimum of 1 year's customer service experience we'd love to talk. This is a great opportunity for those who want to claim their weekends back - as there are no weekend shifts.
Please keep in mind that there is no relocation package, so we are looking for those who are genuinely interested in living and working in Amsterdam (to relocate at your own expense)
- You will be responsible for taking incoming calls and emails from the customer base.
- You will be dealing with queries and issues that customers have with the client’s products.
- With each interaction, you will need to log detailed information into the companies database in order to help with future training and to improve the overall customer service.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Amsterdam.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Flemsh
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1 year’s customer service experience (preferably in a call centre)
- Excellent computer skills
- Customer focused
- Outgoing & motivated
- You are currently based in Amsterdam – as there is no relocation package
Where is the job located?
Amsterdam – the Netherlands – The cultural capital city of the Netherlands that has several well-known and not so well-known attractions. Amsterdam is an amazing city for anyone looking to live in a truly multilingual city right in the heart of Europe,
Interview & Salary:
You will be sent a language test (Flemish), be asked to sit a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Skype/Phone interview.
Salary: You will earn €22,800 gross per annum along with a number of great company benefits (life assurance & health plan) this is a company you will want to grow with.
Keywords: Flemish Customer Service, Flemish Customer Service Rep, Flemish jobs Amsterdam