Job DescriptionIf you speak French and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next French speaking IT Analyst in Wroclaw, Poland. Keep reading, you never know you might like what you see. You will get the chance to work for a client of ours who specialises in international business solutions, giving your working day an exciting spin.
- You will be providing both soft and hardware technical support through the phone to all customers experiencing difficulties.
- Escalate issues when needed to the I.M. support team.
- You will be required to work with those with the Tech Support team with regards to cross-training, implementation of operations.
- Organise and manage all relationships with sellers and staff that also aid in the resolution of customer problems.
- Promote and foster teamwork within the IT Support department.
Our client is a well-known business solutions provider based in Wroclaw and is gradually expanding in the EU. With employing over 500 people and winning awards based on their good service, they are currently looking for French speaking IT Analysts to aid them in their expansion. Our client prides themselves on being well known for encouraging their employees to grow, supporting innovation and not restricting their employees to a rigid job description.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native French
- Good level of English
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to keep yourself up to date on technology as it advances
- Experience in helpdesk support/tech support/customer service would be an advantage
Where is this job located?
If you like the look of this French speaking IT Analyst Job how does working in a city of an up and coming country who is known for its friendly atmosphere. Wroclaw is where you would be working, where there are excellent public services, full of beauty, and outdoor activities. After a hard day of working, Wroclaw has all you need to unwind and get ready for the next action packed day.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process for this French speaking IT Analyst has a number of stages, i.e. phone interview, a face-to-face interview, and a technical evaluation to test your IT skills.
Your salary is dependent on the experience you bring to this French IT Analyst job. However there are a number of benefits such as life insurance and leisure vouchers etc. and there is also relocation support that if needed can be supplied. The salary will be confirmed in the interview process.
Keywords: French jobs abroad, French speaking jobs, French tech support job, French jobs Poland, French IT jobs.