All you need is a near native level of German & English & excellent research skills (either in a similar position or having conducted extensive research in the college or University.)
- You will be responsible for the research and input of the relevant market data into the system within a specific time and accurate manner.
- You will need to keep yourself up to date on current industry actions that may impact your data and be there to address any possible questions clients may have.
- As part of the team, you are encouraged to keep an eye and recommend any procedural or technical changes that are believed to improve overall activity.
Work for a Fortune 500 company that operates internationally within the financial sector – helping companies understand more about risk and capital. Our client services near 100 countries & looking for passionate German speakers to join their data analysis team here in Dublin Today.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- You have previous experience in a similar position OR have conducted extensive research in college or university.
- Excellent PC Skills
- Good attention to detail
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work 30 minutes from Dublin City Centre – Our client is based in North Dublin (20 minutes from Dublin Airport) which is a pleasant suburb full of activities, easy to access public transport and amenities.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a quick language test (German), a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview (phone interview if you do not live in Ireland just yet). In order to be offered the job after the interview stage, you will need to pass an external background check as you will be dealing with sensitive information.
Salary: You can expect to earn €28,000 gross per annum along with 10% bonus (depending on your performance).
Keywords: German back office, German back office assistant, German Jobs Dublin, German Dublin Jobs