Previous training or coaching experience would be highly beneficial for your application – if you have none we will be looking for a minimum of 2 years customer service experience where you would have been extremely customer focussed.
This is a Monday to Friday job where you will work no more than 1 in 3 weekends & earn €30,000 gross per annum.
- You will receive extensive training on the project with our client so that you will become an expert in all they offer – helping train new recruits to the team and being a knowledge base for all.
- Take incoming emails and some calls from DACH based customers who have queries and/or issues via both phone and email
- You will keep a watchful eye on the team with their call and case handling in terms of quality of care to all customers – taking a random selection of calls each day to evaluate and give feedback on.
- Identify and implement strategies you believe will increase overall customer satisfaction.
- You will work closely with team managers and agents in creating training and performance requirements.
- Quality review forms will be your responsibility – they will be carried out regularly (daily/weekly/monthly)
Work for an International Irish Outsourcing company that makes some serious headway. Reaching for the stars is the only way they know how to grow, and they want you to join the team. They have project-based teams and the project they want you for is within the online payment and billing sector here in Dublin.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Previous quality and/or coaching experience would be highly beneficial
- Extremely customer focussed
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Good team player
- Strive for perfection
Where is the job located?
Dublin city centre – Ireland – Live and work in Dublin the booming capital of wee old Ireland. Fall in love with this multicultural city and all it has to offer. Whether you walk down the River Liffey or jog around Stephens Green – Dublin has what you need.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will have a quick phone call with a recruiter, be asked to complete a language test (German) and once successful you will then be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €30,000 gross per year along with a relocation package of 2 weeks paid accommodation.
Keywords: German Customer Service, German customer service coach, German Coach, German customer service trainer