Job DescriptionWe’re looking for near native German speakers with 6-12 months experience in customer service to join the care team here in Lisbon, Portugal for an international global leader in the customer service excellence experience. For more on your next opportunity abroad, keep reading!
- Take incoming calls and emails
- Dealing with and resolving queries and issues customers may be having.
- Advice customers on the best products/services to purchase in order to create the best customer experience possible,
- Help customers carry out online reservations and purchases online.
- Provide feedback where necessary on actions to be taken to improve team productivity and performance.
Work for an international outsourcing company whose main aim to deliver the best customer experience possible. Helping their customers worldwide within the Travel/Tourism/Fashion/Technology sector to anticipate and deliver the best service they can with your help.
You will need the following to qualify for this Customer Service Job:
- Near native German
- Good English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer service experience
- OK with working in Shifts (Monday - Saturday)
- Good time management
- Good computer skills.
Where is the job located?
Lisbon, Portugal– work on the hilly capital! Who doesn’t want to live and work close to Atlantic beaches, pastel-coloured buildings and a warmer climate? Lisbon! Make it your next step today!
Interview & Salary:
The interview process is short and sweet with this client, there is first a language test (German) and once you pass this you will be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
With regards to salary, you can expect to earn €993 gross per month, along with great company benefits and a bonus of €1,200 gross per annum. There is a relocation package on offer of 1 months paid accommodation and your flights over to Lisbon will be refunded (up to €400).
Keywords: German Customer Service, German speaking Customer Service, German jobs Lisbon, Arbeiten in Lissabon