- You will be responsible for taking incoming calls and emails from both customer and clients.
- You will be tasked with dealing with and resolving queries and/or issues either party may have.
- Provide the best customer experience possible
Work for a well-known and trusted the international service provider. A company with over 500,000 commercial accounts in near 50 countries and employing up to 6,000 employees from across the globe. It is a small team at the moment but not for long – interested in joining?
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- 6 -12 month's customer service experience
- Customer focused
- Target driven
Where is this job located?
Prague – Czech Republic – The city known for its many nicknames due to its beauty and amazing day and nightlife. Prague is full of unmatchable beauty and it’s just waiting for you to explore it today.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process is straightforward here – first, you will be asked to sit a Skype/Phone interview with a recruiter and once successful you will be invited for one more Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn 40,000 Czech Koruna gross per month. This comes along with a good relocation package of paid flights to Prague and 1 month paid accommodation. There are also a number of great company benefits.
Keywords: German Customer Service, German Jobs Prague, German speaking jobs Abroad, Kundenservice Prague