Job DescriptionGerman Customer Service Representative interested in working within a target driven office for a big player in online services – here is the job for you in Berlin, Germany.
You will need a minimum of 6-12 months of German speaking customer service/call centre experience in order to apply.
- You will be tasked with helping customers via phone and email with any issues they may have with the service.
- You will be required to keep yourself up to date on the service in order to help the customers the best you can. You will be working with specific targets that revolve around customer satisfaction and talk time etc.
- Asking for customer feedback is a high priority here as our client is always looking to improve.
Work for a company that operates worldwide, supporting millions of customers with a safe and secure way to purchase on the world wide web. Our client offers amazing career growth opportunities, benefits and brand name behind you-you will want to know more!
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer service/call centre experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Good problem-solving skills
Where is the job located?
Berlin – Germany – Plenty on offer here in the cultural capital of Europe – Berlin is known as the biggest art scene, has a great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will consist of German language test and 2 interviews (face-to-face OR via Skype – our client is flexible). One interview will be with the recruiter and the next with the team leader of the customer service team.
As you will be helping customers with sensitive information, there will be a background check before you are offered the job.
Salary: You can expect to earn €23,000 gross per annum. There is a relocation package on offer which we can discuss.
Keywords: German Customer Service, German Customer Service job Berlin, German Jobs Berlin, Arbeiten in Berlin