German Customer service Representative wanted here in Berlin, Germany! Here is a great opportunity for those looking to live and work abroad here in Berlin and you grow within a fantastic international company. Earn between €1.900 - €2.140 gross per month depending on your performance per month.
- You will be dealing with customers via phone and email – supporting them with any issues they may be having with possible bookings.
- You will be working closely with other various departments in order to provide the best customer service possible.
Work for an experienced and trusted global organisation with over 100-years’ experience in the rental game. Established in Germany and now expanding further within Europe – join the team today to help them do so.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- 6-12 months Customer Service experience (preferably in the hospitality/retail sector)
- Extremely customer focussed
- Quick thinker
- Good computer skills
- Ok with working in Shifts (6am - 10 pm Monday to Sunday) You will have 2 days off each week
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin– with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process involves 2 phone/Skype interviews and a language check (Geman). If successful, you will receive a job offer and start off with 3 weeks of training before diving in.
Salary: You can earn between €1.900 - €2.140 gross per month depending on your performance.
Keywords: German speaking job, German job Berlin, German Customer Service Jobs, German customer service job Berlin