DescriptionGerman speaking Customer Service Representative wanted in Galway, Ireland for international medical/healthcare manufacturer. We’re looking for a near native German speaker with a good level of English and strong attention to detail to join the growing team here in Galway.
Live and work in a beautiful city that has all the offering of a big city but a small town feel.
- You will be tasked with processing orders that have come in via the CRM system.
- Review and maintain customers’ orders regularly.
- Investigate and resolve any customer issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Take incoming calls, emails and fax issues from customers with regards to pricing, inventory, terms and deliveries.
- Keep yourself up to date with the company’s level of inventory.
- Work with various departments within the company
- Responsible for communicating any customer account changes to the relevant account manager within the sales team.
Work for a global manufacturer with the medical/healthcare industry here in Galway, Ireland.
With over 100 years in the business and near 100,000 employees across the globe, this is certainly a company you will want to work with.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-2 years customer service/call centre experience (preferably in the healthcare sector)
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Work well with deadline and targets
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinker
Where is the job located?
Galway! The beautiful west of Ireland – All the benefits of a big city with the feel of a small town. Galway has just as much to offer as Dublin, but you won’t feel lost in this friendly city. A big meeting place here is Eyre square, which is surrounded by traditional Irish pubs, shopping centres, café’s, restaurants and more.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a phone/Skype interview with a recruiter and if you are successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager here in Athlone.
Salary: You will earn between €24,000 - €26,000 (depending on experience) gross per annum and if needed there is a relocation package where your flight over to Ireland will be reimbursed and there is paid accommodation.
Keywords: German Customer Service, German Customer Service Job, Klantenservice, Werken in Ierland, German jobs Ireland, German Customer Care, Customer Care Coordinator