- Take inbound calls, emails, online chat requests and social media chat.
- You will help customers with any issues or questions and resolve them in a timely manner.
- You will record customer interactions in the company CRM system – doing so will help with future training etc.
- Keep yourself up to date on the company’s products in order to give excellent customer service.
Work for a big solutions provider, a company that is solely focussed on the sectors of customer service and IT Support. They work with some of the biggest companies in the world and pride themselves in enabling their clients to reach success. They invest in their employee’s happiness with sports, social clubs and building strong relationships so that everyone feels a part of the family.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6 months minimum customer service experience
- Quick Learner
- Highly motivated
- Passion for Fashion - you will be working with one of the most influential fashion brands today
Belfast – Northern Ireland. Belfast is a thriving city, buzzing with life and known for it's amazing get-away and high street shops. The locals are friendly, there is always amazing events throughout the year. There is a much; owner cost of living in comparison to Dublin – so more bang for your bucks.
Interview & Salary:
There are 3 steps with this interview process here: 1- a quick phone call with the recruiter. 2- an online assessment. 3 – a phone interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn £17,500 gross per annum, receive great benefits: 25+ holiday days, employee discount scheme and a pension plan. There is a relocation package of your flights being reimbursed (up to £250), 7 nights paid accommodation and support in helping you set up things such as a Northern Irish bank account.
Keywords: German Customer Service, German Customer Support, German Jobs Abroad, Work in Belfast, Arbeiten in Belfast