DescriptionNear-native and outgoing German speakers wanted for a fast growing and exciting customer support team here in Cork.
Your enthusiasm and customer focused attitude is what we’re looking for here along with excellent communication skills.
Shift work is involved to make sure you can work with this, along with a great competitive salary, relocation package & bonus structures.
- You will deal with German-speaking customers, helping them with any questions/queries about the equipment they have purchased.
- There is no rigid answer booklet, our client invites you to bring your creativity to the team when helping customers.
- You will focus on the overall customer experience and always strive for success.
Work for an International Irish Outsourcing company that makes some serious headway. Reaching for the stars is the only way they know how to grow, and they want you to join the team. They have project-based teams and the project they want you for is with the travel and tourism sector here in Cork.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months Customer Support/Retail/Hospitality experience
- Creative problem -solving skills
- Strong multitasker
- OK with working in shifts
Where is the job located?
Cork city – Ireland – A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) – games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will have a quick phone call with a recruiter, be asked to complete a language test (German) and once successful you will then be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €25,500 gross per annum and receive up to €500 increase in salary after just 6 months (and again after 18 months). There is a relocation package on offer of 2 weeks paid accommodation OR €285.
Keywords:German Customer Support, German Customer Care, German Jobs Ireland, German Speaking Jobs Cork, German speaking jobs Ireland