How does working for a company that is responsible for the grooviest gadget on the block?
When it comes to gaming, this is your chance to get a good strong foothold into the very future that is gaming. We're on the hunt for German speakers with good English & even better written and verbal skills in both languages as this is an email customer service job here in the cultural capital of Amsterdam.
- You will receive incoming requests via email in both German and English, here your main priority is to resolve each issue/question as quickly as possible.
- With each issue that comes in, you will be able to consult with fellow colleagues to diagnose the issue.
- Where needed you will escalate the issue to 2nd level support.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Amsterdam.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1 year’s customer service experience (preferably in a call centre)
- Excellent computer skills
- An interest in the gaming industry
- Customer focused
- Outgoing & motivated
- You are currently based in Amsterdam – as there is no relocation package
Where is the job located?
Amsterdam – the Netherlands – The cultural capital city of the Netherlands that has several well-known and not so well-known attractions. Amsterdam is an amazing city for anyone looking to live in a truly multilingual city right in the heart of Europe,
Interview & Salary:
You will be sent a language test (German), be asked to sit a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Skype/Phone interview.
There is a number of great company benefits (life assurance & health plan) this is a company you will want to grow with.
Keywords: German Email Support, German Customer Service, German Customer Service Rep, German jobs Amsterdam, Arbeiten in Amsterdam