- The first point of contact for German & French speaking customers and suppliers – dealing with them on a day-to-day basis via phone and email.
- Issuing PO numbers and ensuring suppliers are aware of acceptable delivery times
- Ensuring follow-ups on contracts are successfully complete
- Paperwork be processed in a timely manner and deliveries received on time
Work for an international chemical company – light years ahead of its time in it’s offering to all clients. With offering a vast number of services to a wide variety of customers across the globe. With a large employee based of over 1,200 who offer support to customers in over 40 languages, this is a client you will want to grow your career with.
You will need the following to qualify for this Procurement Job:
- Near native German
- Near native French
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree (Business/commerce/logistics)
- Previous Procurement experience (1-2 years) would be a big plus for your application
- B2B and/or B2C experience would be beneficial
- Customer Focussed
Where is the job located?
Berlin – Germanys Capital– with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process is extremely straight forward here – you can expect to sit 1 face-to-face interview (1 hour with the team lead and 30 minutes with the HR Manager).
Salary: You can expect to earn €28,800 gross per annum along with a great relocation package of 1 months paid accommodation here in Berlin.
Keywords: German + French, Procurement, Procurement Officer, Buyer job, German Procurement Agent, German procurement officer, German jobs Berlin, French jobs Berlin