Job DescriptionGerman speaking Senior Account Executive wanted for a promising and fast-growing team that in the last number of years has seen a consistent growth in revenue.
We’re looking for a near native German speaker interested in the technical sales sector, an expert closer and someone genuinely interested in living and working in Frankfurt.
- Working the sales cycle (3-12 months) with clients sent through via the lead generation department – no cold calling for you
- You will grow and close deals – guiding clients through the process. This is the ideal position for high-level deal closers
- You will be working on 6-digit deals in a very technical environment.
- You will be dealing with multiple stakeholders within the decision and sales process – patience is important here.
- Work towards monthly and yearly revenue targets.
Work for a leading data centre provider in the hosting infrastructure sector here in Frankfurt, who offers solutions to both SME’s & large organisations around the world.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years sales experience (deal closing experience ideally in Cloud/SAAS/Data solutions)
- Comfortable with lengthy sales cycles & have a good track record with deal closing.
- Experience in dealing with the financial and manufacturing industries would be beneficial.
- Passionate about sales and a strong interest in technical sales would be beneficial.
Where is the job located?
Frankfurt – Germany – A prime location in German and indeed in Europe, as it is a major air, rail and highway transport hub. This beautiful city is full of amazing museums, gardens and cloud-piercing skyscrapers.
Salary: 60:40 split, earning €100K+
Start Date: As soon as possible
Keywords: German Account Executive, Senior Sales, German Sales, German Senior Sales, Arbeiten in Frankfurt