DescriptionGreat opportunity for German speakers hungry for an experience abroad! All you need is a minimum of 6 months customer service experience, excellent German skills and a good level of English to live and work here in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- You will be responsible for processing online orders of the client’s products & services.
- Addressing customer queries and requests – ensuring it is done in a timely manner.
- Create, update and manage the customer's information within the database.
Work for a big solutions provider, a company that is solely focussed on the sectors of customer service and IT Support. They work with some of the biggest companies in the world and pride themselves in enabling their clients to reach success. They invest in their employee’s happiness with sports, social clubs and building strong relationships so that everyone feels a part of the family.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6 months customer service experience
- Good MS Office skills
- It would be a big plus for your application if you have experience with web-based applications such as Oracle
Where is the job located?
Belfast – Northern Ireland. Belfast is a thriving city, buzzing with life and known for it's amazing get-away and high street shops. The locals are friendly, there is always amazing events throughout the year. There is a much; owner cost of living in comparison to Dublin – so more bang for your bucks.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will consist of a quick phone call, an invite to complete an online assessment and lastly a phone interview with the hiring manager.
In regards to salary, you can expect to earn £16.536 gross per annum and this comes with the opportunity of increasing.
There are some amazing benefits included: monthly transportation allowance, employee discounts and a relocation package of your flights being reimbursed (up to £250), 7 nights paid accommodation and support in helping you set up things such as a Northern Irish bank account.
Keywords: German Customer Service, German speaking Customer Care, German jobs abroad, German speaking customer service