DescriptionGerman speaking B2B Customer Service Representative wanted here in Cork, Ireland for a large player in the pharmaceuticals sector. If you have previous experience in the business to business sector, a minimum of 1 years customer service experience and know your way around SAP -We’d love to talk. Keep reading to learn more & don’t forget to apply.
- You will be responsible for managing orders via phone, email and fax.
- You will enter these orders in SAP
- You will be tasked with the management of tier 1 disputes, identifying and quickly resolving said disputes.
- You will be dealing with both internal and external partners and contacts
- Focusing with every interaction that you deliver A+ customer service.
Work for a company where a strong work-life balance is paramount a company with over 140 years’ experience in the industry of pharmaceuticals. Our client employs near 40,000 people in over 140 countries. They produce a wide range of products around pharmaceuticals. Work within a multicultural environment, experience different cultures and broaden your horizons.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- 1-2 years B2B Customer Service Experience
- Experience in SAP is an advantage
- Good computer skills
- Excellent MS Office skills – especially Microsoft Excel
- Genuinely interested in living and working in Cork, Ireland
Where is this job located?
Cork city – Ireland– A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) – games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will begin with a phone/Skype interview and move onto an invitation for a face-to-face interview here in Cork. Of course, if you are currently not living in Ireland the flight cost for the interview will be covered by our client.
Once you are successful, there will be a number of background checks and reference requests.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €24,000 - €32,000 gross per annum (depending on your experience). There is a relocation package and a number of great company benefits (free parking, free tea and coffee, life assurance and education assistance)
Keywords: German customer service rep, German B2B Customer Service job, German speaking jobs Cork, German Jobs Ireland, Arbeiten in Irland