- Your day-to-day will involve motivating and working closely with your team.
- You will be monitoring calls and email volumes from team members, ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
- You will be working closely with various other departments such as HR to help with career paths and training programs.
- You will hold regular 1-2-1 meetings with team members to ensure successful follow up and a happy team.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in North Dublin, Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Dublin.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 3-5 year’s management experience (within the travel sector preferably)
- 2 years experience in customer service/call centre
- Strong working knowledge of Travel GDS Systems (ideally Amadeus)
- Good working knowledge of sales (the sales cycle)
- Ok with working varied work hours
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong Organisational Skills
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will start with a language test (German), followed up with a Skype interview with a recruiter and end with 1 more Phone/Skype call with the hiring manager.
Salary: you can expect to earn €40,000 gross per annum, along with a performance bonus and many other company benefits (life insurance, health plan etc.)
Keywords: German Speaking Jobs Dublin, German Team Lead, Team lead job