Junior Project Manager wanted for a strong e-commerce provider and grow within a fascinating sector. Bring your multitasking & organisations skills to the table. You will need between 12-18 months experience in relationship building for this position. Interested? Apply Now!
- Develop, monitor and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure timely and successful completion.
- Create management of project plan templates for a number of projects.
- Review projects, identify issues and opportunities to improve.
- Deliver daily project coordination and quality assurance for all projects.
- Regularly communicate with account managers and developers.
- Create UAT documents & testing site technologies, while managing rollouts.
Work for one of the leading e-commerce providers for international brands. Our client prides themselves on their excellent services, overall quality and great team working with them.
You will need the following to qualify for this Client Success Job:
- Near native English
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- 12-18 months of project management experience
- Familiar with various project management tools such as Samartsheets, PenPrPi, Trello and MS Project.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Proven success with cross-functional alignment to drive project support
Where is the job located?
Blanchardstown – Dublin is where our client is based – You will be working in a large suburb that is only 20 minutes’ drive from Dublin city centre and with many public transport options you are spoiled for choice. Blanchardstown is also home to one of the biggest shopping centre’s in Ireland, so you are never too far from a bargain.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will involve two face-to-face interviews in the client’s office in Blanchardstown. There is no relocation package, so it is best if you are already based in Ireland.
Keywords: Project Manager, Web Developer, Smartsheets, Trello, Project Management Jobs