- Manage all paperwork for 3rd party providers
- Draft contracts for new clients and make amendments where necessary
- Assist with the onboarding of new members of staff
- Create sales reports & assist the Marketing team with templates.
- Monitor company CRM system
- Organise company events/team events
- Support in market research
- Follow up on outstanding issues
- Ad-hoc tasks
Work with us here at Careertrotter – we’re growing, and we need your help and Administration experience to help us do it. We are a young and feisty multilingual recruitment agency based in the heart of Dublin city.
You will need the following to qualify for this office administrator job:
- You have a minimum of 1 year of office administration experience.
- You have excellent near native English skills (written & verbal).
- Another European language is not needed but would be an advantage.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Have a good attention to detail
- Team player
Dublin city – right here in the capital of Ireland. With 2 minutes from the Luas, line, around the corner from a Dublin bus stop, surrounded by cafés and restaurants - we are pretty central and easily accessible.
Interview Process & Salary:
The interview process is quite straightforward – there is first a phone interview with the CEO and then as face-to-face in our office. With regards to salary, this is dependent on the level of skills and experience. There is no relocation package so if you are interested you will already need to be here in Dublin or looking to come here on your own expense.