- You will be tasked with managing payroll, the team and support for the France, UK and Benelux market.
- Responsible for the administrative process of employee entry and departure in accordance with rules and regulations.
- Administration of employment contracts & correspondence.
- Prepare invoices and pay slips that are processed by an external party.
- Regular communication with third party service providers on payroll and other related matters.
Work for one of Europe's leading fashion retail designers with over 25 years in the industry and around 5000 employees. Our client is still growing within a number of different locations but right now Paris is calling you.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native English
- Near native level of French and/or Dutch would be a plus (not mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Proven people management experience
- Previous experience with French Payroll system
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong People management skills
- Ok with travelling 10-20% of the time.
Where is the job located?
Paris – France –Work in the city of Love! Live and work close to the Eiffel tower, smell freshly baked bread and pastries as you head to work and possibly indulge in a chocolate filled crepe for lunch.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will consist of a short phone call with the recruiter and then followed up with a phone/Skype interview with the Manager and HR Manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €55,000 - €65,000 gross per annum. There are a number of great company benefits such as; up to 50% of transport costs are covered on a daily basis, lunch vouchers, top up health insurance scheme.
Keywords: Payroll jobs, HR team lead, Work in Paris, Paris Jobs, HR jobs, International Payroll Manager