DescriptionSalesforce Engineer wanted here in Dublin City Centre for an international company who focus on delivering the best customer experience possible. Our client is a fast growing and exciting company to work for with competitive salaries within the Tech industry and great career progression opportunities. You will certainly want to get on board with them and we are the agency to help you with this.
- Become the subject matter expert here in the Dublin Office.
- Define and implement solutions to meet business models & support business growth.
- Work closely with various tech teams within the company (Developers, QA Engineers and Senior Stakeholders in the C-Suite).
- Manage day-to-day operations in the system, sprint delivers through key involvement within projects.
- Ensure a smooth delivery process, drive solution & technical design across various projects.
- Monitor systems health and performance, identify design flaws and suggest improvements.
Based in Dublin city centre, our client is an international and multilingual company whose aim is to deliver the best customer experience with their quality offering.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 3-5 years development/software experience.
- Strong background in programming/software engineering (similar field is ok too - JAVA, C#, C++. APEX)
- Excellent understanding of web service integration patterns.
- Good understanding of software delivery lifecycle, knowledge of agile methodologies and source control.
- Proven experience with working with MySQL, MSSQL etc.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning would be extremely beneficial.
If you are a non-European citizen - you must already have a valid EU work permit or STAMP4 before applying or we cannot process your application!
Where is the job located?
Dublin city centre – Ireland – live & work in the buzzing capital. Here, you are only a stone throw away from great restaurants and bars, nightclubs, shops and entertainment. Dublin has
it all and now, so do you!
Interview Process & Salary:
There will be 3 interview rounds for this Salesforce Engineer job – all can be done over the phone or via Skype. Please do keep in mind that our client does not offer a relocation package and they ideally looking for someone who is based in Ireland now.
Salary: €60,000 - €75,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: Salesforce, Salesforce Engineer, Tech Jobs, Tech jobs Dublin, Salesforce jobs, JAVA